| CCNA Network Simulator With Designer
Overview of CCNA Network Simulator with Designer for CCNA by CertExams.com
1. Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of CCNA syllabus useful for students and it also includes objective type questions at the end of each section to test the student's knowledge on the concept.
2. Labs for practice: Includes 100+ labs on various topics like Access-Lists, Frame-Relay,IPv6, IPv6 Routing Protocols, DHCP, VLAN, VTP, STP etc for hands on practice.
3. Network Simulator: Supports 200+ Cisco IOS commands to configure networks. After configuration, you can even ping the other routers for proper configuration verification.
4. Router Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one router and practice as per the requirement .
5.Switch Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one switch and practice as per the requirement .
6. Network Designer: Includes various series of routers and switches useful to design virtual networks just through drag and drop feature. Connectors supported are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame-Relay, Fast Ethernet.
7. The designer also provides export option so that the student can export the network designed using Network Designer and work on the same in the simulator.
8.Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the router and switch commands currently supported in the software.
9.Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
10.Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.
|Requirements: ||Pentium 5 CPU, Pentium 5 256 RAM|