Top: Forum: Software Announcements: Extract Attachments from PST File & Get Parent Folder Information of a Message using Java
Displaying 1-5 from 5
|Extract Attachments from PST File & Get Parent Folder Information of a Message using Java
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 6.1.0. This month’s release brings enhancements to various functional areas of the API. Specifically, the enhancements are related to the Exchange Web Service (EWS) client and Personal Storage (PST) files. It also fixes a number of bugs that were reported with our last month’s release. This month’s release implements the functionality of extracting attachments from PST messages without extracting complete message first. The API now provides a new method, extractAttachments, which can be used to extract attachments from the message using either the message summary information or message entry id. The API also provides an enhancement feature of getting parent folder information from a message’s entry id or summary information in a PST. This gives users the power of getting information about a message’s parent folder for storing as meta-data. It can also help in getting other messages from the parent folder if required. Aspose.Email’s Exchange Web Service (EWS) API already provides the capability of creating folders and sub-folders in an Exchange Mailbox. However, the API had an issue while creating a folder name with “/” in it. It resulted in creating sub-folder after the “/”. This month’s release now provides IEWSClient. setUseSlashAsFolderSeparator folder to treat slash as folder separator and create sub-folder in mailbox. The main improved features & bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Add auto recognition for pipelining mode based on response of 'capability' command .
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for SMTP client
• PersonalStorageQueryBuilder.Body.Contains NotSupportedException
• Provision of Creating MapiCalendarTimeZone object from a Standard Timezone
• Provision of adding MapiAttachment without a Name
• EML with empty Content-Type to MSG raises exception
• Extract attachments from PST messages without extracting complete message
• PST: Get Parent FolderInfo from EntryId
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for SMTP client.
• Can't create Office 365 folder with "/" in name
• Wrong inline and regular attachments detected in the mail
• Issues with saved Nested MapiMessage attachments
• EXDATE missing while converting MSG to ICS file
• MSG to MHTML renders wrong output
• Attachment MSG single click has no information
• Attachment corrupted after adding the MSG file with an attachment to a PST
• Merging PSTs does not merge items at Root folder of PST
• Inline image shown as attachment while loading EML to MailMessage
• MSG->MSG loses the & sign
• MapiAttached.BinaryData when changed and added back raises problem
• PersonalStorage.SaveMessageToStream creates corrupt MSG files
• Error on IBM Websphere application server: Can not find Aspose.Email.lic
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Extract Attachments without Extracting Complete Message: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Extract+Attachments+without+Extracting+Complete+Message
- Read Outlook PST File and Get Folders and Subfolders Information: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Read+Outlook+PST+File+and+Get+Folders+and+Subfolders+Information
Overview: Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write MS Outlook MSG files from within a Java application without using MS Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get its properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, adding or removing attachment, sender information & MAPI properties. Aspose.Email can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/java/email-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailjava/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-email-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
|25-Jan-2016 14:29||Profile | Email | WWW|
|If you are searching a tool that extract all attachments, contacts, calendars and emails addresses from MS Outlook PST file format then use this tool http://www.osttopstapp.com/extract-outlook-pst.html this tool will help you to extract pst attachments easily and quickly.|
|10-Sep-2016 10:03||Profile | Email | WWW|
|Recovers and restores Outlook (.pst) emails with other related data items like attachments, calendars, appointments, contact, journals and notes etc.
Know more detail info visit on :- http://www.tools4recovery.com/outlook-pst-recovery.html
|21-Sep-2016 09:11||Profile | Email | WWW|
|Try this free tool here http://www.osttopstapp.com/extract-outlook-pst.html|
|22-Nov-2016 08:22||Profile | Email | WWW|
|14-Feb-2017 10:38||Profile | Email|
|Reply to this Post|
Free MIDI files
Download free MIDI files here. Quick and simple.
Create polyphonic melodies for your mobiles with this MIDI music editor!
New Freeware - Free Software Downloads
New Freeware - Free Software Downloads
Create polyphonic ringtones for your mobiles with this MIDI music editor! Free to download.
© 2000 - 2021 RF1 Systems