| Coyote Tracing for .NET Core Framework
Coyote Tracing for .NET is a powerful solution that provides easy to use tracing, logging and routing capabilities for distributed and non-distributed .NET applications.
* Send and distribute Trace Messages using the royalty-free Coyote Core Framework.
* Collect and route Trace Messages using the free Coyote Trace Server.
The free Coyote Core Framework for .NET has the following main features:
* Easy to use tracing components that automatically gather context information while sending Trace Messages - such as type name and method signature of the trace-emitting .NET type
* No impact on application design by using static methods only
* Ensures performance and does not block the application by using a multithreaded trace subsystem
* Configurable Trace Message publishing and filtering
* Publishing of Trace Messages to a remote or local trace server service
* Customizable Trace Message Publishers
* Connection point for live monitoring applications, such as our Coyote Trace Monitor
Features of the free Coyote Trace Server:
* All Features of the Coyote Core Framework
* Routing Trace Messages through distributed environments
Coyote Tracing for .NET was created by .NET developers for .NET developers. Coyote will help you build applications faster and detect problems more quickly.
Coyote generally improves the quality of your software by always knowing what's going on, even if you were not there when it happened.
And itвЂ™s free.