| EMS SQL Manager for DBISAM
EMS SQL Manager for DBISAM provides you with powerful tools for DBISAM Server administration and object management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to easily and simply create/edit all DBISAM database objects, run SQL scripts, manage users and administer user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract and print metadata, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs, and supplies many more features that will make your work with the DBISAM server as easy as ABC.
- DBISAM v4 Full Support;
- Managing all DBISAM Objects: tables, indices, procedures, events, users, etc.;
- Powerful SQL Editor with code completition and syntax highlight;
- Large Script Execution;
- New Visual Query Builder;
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor with several types of viewing BLOB data;
- Import Data from MS Access, MS Excel, DBF, TXT and CSV;
- Export Data to most popular formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, HTML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, XML, etc.;
- Improved Grant Manager and User Manager;
- Easy-to-use wizards performing DBISAM services: Backup, Restore, Upgrade.
|Requirements: ||PentiumÂ® II 300MHz or higher recommended CPU, 64 MB (128 MB or above is recommended) RAM, 25MB available for disk space, MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® Me, NT4, 2000, XP, WindowsÂ® compatible video card with at least 1024x768 resolution, WindowsÂ® compatible mouse or pointing device, Oracle Database Client, Possibility to connect to some local or remote DBISAM Server|